Well, the Husband Bear and I are off on our big adventure this morning, to the land of Shakespeare, Thomas Hardy, The Beatles, Eel pie, PUFFINS and Mrs Tiggy-Winkle. No, Bear. I am not going to eat eel pie. Or haggis. What part of “Your wife is vegetarian” do you not understand?
- But we are going to see Stonehenge.
- We are going to see badgers.
- We are going to see Beatrix Potter’s cottage and the house where John Lennon grew up.
- We are going to see thousand-year-old castles and ships that won wars.
- We might drink much cyder.
- In very old pubs.
- We are going to see JOSH RITTER!!!
- AND PUFFINS!!!
You and me, Bear. We’re going to have the time of our lives.
And we might even get to meet Mrs Tiggy-Winkle. Then, my life would be complete.